I Wanna Be a Project Alpha TV Star!

What is Project Alpha???Project Alpha is the first Online TV Show of  Malaysia's Top Bloggers. From this online tv show, we can know them better. The show will unveiling thier real faces; who they are, how they live, what makes them tick and where they derive their inspiration to capture the attention and interests of millions of online readers on a daily basis.

Want to be featured as a guest blogger in Project Alpha Season 3?Yeah~~~~this is a very good time and opportunity to be a Project Alpha TV star.

What you need to do are:
  1. Be yourself.
  2. Sometime, inner beauty is much more importance than appearance. With the confidence you can be pretty than those "leng lui" that without soul.
  3. Show your heart. A video with a fully heart taking will be the best media that to touch the heart of the audience.
  4. Of course, you need to show your talent or what you got. I believe that everyone will have their own talent. So just show it!
  5. Last but not least get a good title for your audition video entry and remember to summit it to www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions
So, everyone knows how to a Projet Alpha TV Star. Very simple right? This will be never simple as you not make your move. Want to be famous???? of course you will need to work hard on it. There is not free meal in this world!!

What U waiting for???
Faster to make a video (60 seconds or less), in your own creative way on why you should be on Project Alpha.....

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions or projectalpha.ruumz.com/groups
3 Responses
  1. Ken Wooi Says:

    are you joining? i dont think i will =)


  2. Nikel Khor Says:

    post ur video..i sure vote for u..so potential d..


  3. Charlene Says:

    @ kenwooi: i dont thin i will join...hahhaha...i am so shy to join..

    @ Nikel: thx first....i din join la...hahahha...


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Tampin Village, Melaka, Malaysia
    I am Charlene from Melaka, Malaysia. I just a shy girl. I just a simple girl. I just a lovely girl. l just a friendly girl. i just a talkative girl. Want to know more about me? add me at: hwlim1999@gmail.com (facebook)

    my chat box