Buffet Steamboat at YUEN 缘
,
Restaurant YUEN Buffet Steamboat!!!!

So as I promised before, here am I going to post up my buffet steamboat at YUEN. I have went to the YUEN right after our nice trip to Sunway Lagoon as I mentioned in my previous post. (A Wonderful Day in Sunway Lagoon)  After we discussed where to take our dinner, we finally ended up in YUEN and unfortunately, wannah was not joining due she was going to have dinner with someone "important".

When we arrived the YUEN, there was full of people and we need to wait to get the seat. I just wonder how possible that a steamboat restaurant can attract some many people come to eat. It sure have special food or variety choice of food that attract people come from far far place. I think I am one of them. My coursemates alway want plan to come YUEN but I don't know why everytime it ended up with somewhere else. So this time I got the chance to taste and eat all I can at YUEN.

This is the most famous food in YUEN...Chicken Wings and Drumstick!!!!

This meat ball that got filling inside which we think is fish roll.

YUEN is famous for its chicken wing which is Kwong Fei favourite. I think he has eaten around 30 wings throughout the night. I think the chicken wings have been bbq with the honey which is quite sweet and good taste. But don't even try to learn Kwong Fei to eat so many chicken wings. He has undergoed special training. You have to take your own risk for learning Kwong Fei. So, the meatball we found was special which contains of fish roll inside it and I was not dare to try it. Once again, Kwong Fei tried it and he said the taste quite nice.

Our Steamboat!!!

Kwong Fei with his happy and satisfy face!!!


One more chicken wing please!!!!

Nice wings!!!

Leng lui right there aka Ah Mong...hahaha...

So basically here is some detail of the Restaurant YUEN buffet steamboat:

Business Hour: Around 5.30pm to 11pm
Location: Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat (At Shop lots opposite Sunway Pyramid) 32A-1, Jalan PJS 8/6, Mentari Plaza, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (map)


Price Range: RM18.80 per person **Note: Does not include drinks


Tel: Mrs. Susie Teh - 016-2086678, 56375825

Feel free to ask me to join you there but the fee is all on yours. Thanks ya!!!
Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    walau.. i am a small eater leh..
    and got 30 meh.. i ate 3 chicken wings only la..
    hahaha


  2. Charlene Says:

    i know u know GOD know...no need explain here...:>


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Tampin Village, Melaka, Malaysia
    I am Charlene from Melaka, Malaysia. I just a shy girl. I just a simple girl. I just a lovely girl. l just a friendly girl. i just a talkative girl. Want to know more about me? add me at: hwlim1999@gmail.com (facebook)

    my chat box