Trip to Cameron Highlands - Day 1
CAMERON HIGHLANDs - A place that i want to go long time ago. Finally, i have the chance to go there after persuade my daddy. Daddy, i love you so much!!! After doing my reasearch for the trip, i decide to go there for three days two nights. Here, i would like to share our moments at there.

Cameron Highlands is the smallest district in the state of Pahang which is located in the north-western corner of the state. There are two ways going up to Cameron: one is from Tapah, and the other one is from Singpang Pulai. If you going up from Tapah, there is no petrol station until you reach Ringlet. So if you need to fill up, you'll have to head to Tapah town. The road from Tapah to Cameron Highlands is narrow and has a lot of sharp bends. If you have passengers who get motion sickness, its time to get those plastic bags out or take NOVOMIN. Besides, there will be lots of heavy vehicles going up and down this road, so be careful especially when you are overtaking. Most local heavy vehicles will give you the signal to overtake when its safe.
The road condition from Simpang Pulai is much more better than the Tapah route and it only takes about 45 minutes to get to Kampung Raja from Simpang Pulai. More people are using this route to get to the highlands, ME ASLO!!! We stared our journey early in the morning form Melaka. After that, we had our breakfast at Cheras. My brothers miss the " Pan Mee" very much.....We continued our journey after breakfast. It taked two and the half hours to reach Simpang Pulai Toll. Take Exit 137 (Simpang Pulai) and turn right at the traffic light right after the toll booth. Turn right again at the next traffic light about 200 metres away. After about 1 hour, we reached Kampung Raja junction and turn right from the new road into Kampung Raja town. I felt uncomfortable along the journey. Actually, i planed to take NOVOMIN. But, this drug will cause me sleep and i was the one who know the way to Cameron Highland. I had no choice, TAHAN along the journey...

I had booked Equotorial Cameron Highland as its located Brinchang. We reached there about 4pm. Upon check-in, the receptionist told me that she cannot found my reservation. OMG!!! I asked her to double check again.... Again, she told me she couldn't find the reservation and the reservation number got problem. She said, normally their hotel reservation number is started from 6XXXXXX. I was shocked at that time. I quickily asked my brother who booked the hotel. He showed the confirmation mail to the girl via iphone. After that, she called the manager, Raymond to entertain us. The manager was so friendly and pleasant and he allowed us to check-in first while he investigated what was happen. I was so happy to hear that. Because, i cannot tahan already...felt sick, nausea, headache and dizziness...The deluxe room located at 13th floor (the higest floor). Decent room with basic amenities as the ambient temperature was cool.



The lobby



Our Deluxe room

The coffee maker





The view from balcony

To be continue ......
Night view of Equatorial Cameron Highlands
After a nap, we had our dinner at Brinchang town which is about 10 km form the hotel. The night was so cool. After discussion. we decided to had steamboat at O.K. Tuck. The price at there was quite reasonable, RM 15 per person. I like the spicy tomyam soup. It was delicious!!!Besides, the ingredients were fresh. I never ate such fresh vegetables before. When i enjoyed my fresh vegetables, i suddenly thinking one of my friends who anti-vege...hahahaha...he sure will cry for this dinner!!!! After dinner, we headed back to hotel for rest since it was rain.


Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Tampin Village, Melaka, Malaysia
    I am Charlene from Melaka, Malaysia. I just a shy girl. I just a simple girl. I just a lovely girl. l just a friendly girl. i just a talkative girl. Want to know more about me? add me at: hwlim1999@gmail.com (facebook)

    my chat box