I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant
Yo~~~~ another new event from nuffnang. Happy to hear that!!!
 This time, the event is collaboration with Gatsby.
I think all of you what is Gatsby, right?
Now, the company releases the new products:
 Deodorant perfume spray and Deodorant roll-on type.

Deodorant perfume spray




Deodorant roll-on type.


Actually, i didn't use this brand before. Once i heard this brand, i assume this product is for men!!! But, after visit their website, i realise that they also have product for women. What a surprise!!!! To promote these new products, they have organise a Street Fair. There will be a lot of exciting fun-fair games on that day such as Sumo Wrestling ( in air bag suits! ), gladiator battles and other amusing and addictive games. Besides, there are going to be lucky draws and we have various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 to grabs! 

The super fun Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair happening on:

Date: 17th April 2010

Time: 10am till 5pm

Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.

What are you waiting for??? Make an appointment with U on that day!!! Don't miss this event....C u there!!!!!

*Any further information, you can visit : www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair
5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    we will meet there ok..hak3


  2. Nikel Khor Says:

    see u thr..nice nice..

    from Nikel Khor


  3. Rajes Says:

    wooo.. clicked =S


  4. Henry Lee Says:

    i'll be there :D


  5. h4ns Says:

    nice info, I like it, keep post friend :)


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Tampin Village, Melaka, Malaysia
    I am Charlene from Melaka, Malaysia. I just a shy girl. I just a simple girl. I just a lovely girl. l just a friendly girl. i just a talkative girl. Want to know more about me? add me at: hwlim1999@gmail.com (facebook)

    my chat box