Astro B.yond Bloggers Night
At 13rd January, i had been invited by Nuffnang to Astro B.yond Bloggers Night at Modesto's Hartamas. I was so excited!!! We arrived there quite early so we were hanged around there to take photo (KF loves to take photo).



 

 
What is Astro B.yond??? It provided a new era for all of us:

~Experience like never before~


~See like never before~


~Hear like never before~


~Touch like never before~


~Feel like never before~



We had been served with variety of foods and drinks. And FREE FLOW of BEER!!!!! After dinner, game time was started!!! We need to find out who is the killer.


The winner was Eric. He manage to get a 32' LG LCD and one year subcribe of Astro B.yond. Look great right???
SOB!! SOB!!! i didn't win~~~~





  Cheersssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation to Astro!!!


* Thanks chie chek for the vedio clip.
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. ai wei Says:

    wat a great event you guys had :)


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Tampin Village, Melaka, Malaysia
    I am Charlene from Melaka, Malaysia. I just a shy girl. I just a simple girl. I just a lovely girl. l just a friendly girl. i just a talkative girl. Want to know more about me? add me at: hwlim1999@gmail.com (facebook)

    my chat box